Now that Suspect #2, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, was captured last night in Watertown, after his older brother Suspect #1 Tamerlan earlier had been killed in a shootout with police, the Marxist State Media are behaving as if the Boston Marathon terrorism is over.
But there is a third individual — the “Saudi national” whom the media first called a “suspect” immediately after the bombings on Monday, April 15, 2013. We were told that he was detained and questioned by police, taken to a Boston hospital to treat “shrapnel” wounds and “severe burns,” and his apartment was searched. Then we were told his status was revised from being a “suspect” to being a “person of interest”.
Then Reuters reported that on Tuesday, April 16, Obama had met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House ostensibly to discuss the conflict in Syria. The meeting was not on the POS’s public schedule.
Next, news came via Breitbart.com’s Kerry Picket that on Wednesday, April 17, terrorism expert Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Sean Hannity’s cable show that an official at ICE had told him (Emerson) the mysterious Saudi national is Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, and he is set to be deported. Emerson said, “It was determined that he had no involvement [...] Well, I just learned from my own sources he’s now going to be deported on national security grounds Tuesday. This is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed.”
Act for America identified the Facebook page of Abdulrahman Al-harbi. Here’s Alharbi’s profile pic:
On Thursday, April 18, Walid Shoebat (a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood who’s now a “peace activist”) posted this photo (from Okaz, a very prominent Saudi newspaper) of Alharbi during his stay in a Boston hospital:
Shoebat followed that with another photo of Alharbi at the hospital, smiling while standing next to what appears to be a Saudi diplomat:
On Thursday, April 18, Glenn Beck revealed on radio that TheBlaze was informed by sources that the Saudi national’s visa had been revoked and he was, in fact, going to be deported on “security and related grounds.” The sources also said the Saudi national had ties to a well-connected Saudi family and that his deportation was set to be framed as a “voluntary” departure to be with his family.
While discussing the issue on radio, TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood revealed that the government has had second thoughts on deporting Ali Alharbi. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano refused to answer questions on the subject when confronted on this by Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) on Capitol Hill. An ICE official outright refuted TheBlaze’s report, calling it “categorically false.”
A congressional source told TheBlazethat a file, called an “event,” had been created on “Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harby” at 4 p.m. on Tuesday, April 16, by an official with the National Targeting Center, a counterterrorism sub-agency of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Department of Homeland Security. The file stated that Ali Al Harby is “linked to the Boston bombing” and was to be processed for revocation of his visa based on national security grounds. Documents showing all this have been sent to Congress.
Yesterday, Friday April 19, Bob Unruh of WND writes that the Saudi Arabian newspaper Okaz is reporting that FLPOS Michelle Obama had visited Alharbi in the hospital.
The newspaper accompanied its report with an image of FLPOS (below), although the background was generic and it couldn’t be confirmed immediately that she was at the hospital where Alharbi was being treated at the time. (Update: It’s confirmed. Go to “Boston bombings’ mysterious “Saudi national” visited Obama White House?” for pictures of Michelle visiting Alharbi at the hospital.)
Walid Shoebat says the newspaper Okaz also stated that Michelle had visited another injured Saudi at the hospital, a female doctor named Nura Khalid Saleh al-Ajaji. Shoebat said tweets from members of the Alharbi family give “credibility” to the report.
Glenn Beck has thrown down the gauntlet to the Obama regime, declaring that:
“we know he [the Saudi national] is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesn’t make any sense to you right now. But on Monday [April 22] it will. It makes sense to somebody in Washington. I don’t bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country. I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no. There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.”
And let’s not forget this:
Obama bows to king of Saudi Arabia, April 1, 2009.
H/t FOTM’s CSM
See also my follow-up post, “What Beck revealed about Boston bombings’ mysterious Saudi national,” April 22, 2013.