I’m very impatient with all internet ads. I find them extremely annoying, especially the ones that automatically start playing, just because I clicked on the site. I rarely watch TV. When I do, I’ll turn off TV or change the channel if a barrage of annoying PSAs and repetitious commercials start playing. I don’t think I’m unique. I think most people find TV and internet ads, particularly political ads, a big turnoff. What do you think?
- The Senate has Lost its Mind
- Hollywood Mind Bleach Moment: “The Bourne Flamboyancy” or “Romancing the Bone”
- Tax-exempt charity of Obama’s half-brother is a fraud
- Obamacare offers free sterilization to teens
- Thoughts to help us through tough times
- Fla. Gov. Scott vetoes sheriff’s $1 million ‘snitch on your neighbor’ program
- A Little Brain Game.
- Illegal alien gets prison for raping 12 year old girl & forcing her to have an abortion
- How’d you like to be taxed at 100%?
- Dachshund reunited with his foster mom
- Mile-wide tornadoes devastate SW Oklahoma
- US military gives itself authority to police America without permission
- Another mob of Black teens “working twice as hard” terrorizing Chicago
- People of Walmart: The “What’s that?” Edition
- Think any one of ‘em has a job?
Map of Visitors
Most read posts
Who We Are
Our Authors' Recent Posts
- Dr. Eowyn
Follow us on Twitter
Blog stats since 23 December 2009
- 8,629,799 hits