Yummy-’n-Easy Thousand Island Dressing or Dip
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder
- 1 tsp. of ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. of sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. of dill pickle relish
Put these ingredients in a jar. Stir well. Refrigerate. Serve with a green salad or use as a dip. I actually “paint” this dressing on a salad with the tongs of a fork. It looks great and tastes great. Enjoy!
For my other recipes, go to my page “Joan’s Kitchen“!