KIRO News: The Seattle Police Department on Wednesday released photos of five people wanted in connection with the vandalism and violence that broke out during planned May 1 protests.
Police said they combed through hours of video to, as the department stated on its blog, “put faces to some of the crimes committed.”
Photos of the five — multiple photos in some cases — are available in the slideshow on KIRO’s website.
- “Suspect 1″ is wanted for smashing windows at Niketown.
- “Suspect 2″ is wanted for smashing windows at Niketown with a skateboard.
- “Suspect 3″ is wanted for assault after police said he threw something at officers.
- “Suspect 4″ threw a bottle at police and struck an officer in the head, police said.
- “Suspect 5″ is wanted for a hit-and-run attack in which he ran out of a crows and stomped on an officer’s knee, police said.
Anyone who recognizes the people in the photographs, or has photos or video of the violence, is asked to call 206-233-2666 or email MayDay2012@Seattle.gov.