The media bloodhounds are going after Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. As in 2008, however, they’re giving Obama the hands-off kid-gloves treatment.
Except for Fox News’ Ed Henry, who actually managed to ask
the Mouth of Sauron Obama’s spokesman Jay Carney about Obama’s college records. But the Mouth, erh, Carney simply stonewalled the question.
Why isn’t this all over the news?
WorldNetDaily reports, Jan. 18, 2012, that at the daily news briefing in the White House, Fox News’ Ed Henry asked Jay Carney about Obama’s college records and transcripts:
“Now, I don’t know how many years – maybe you do – Romney released of his college transcripts, but Republicans like to complain the president has not released his college transcripts. What is the stated reason for that?”
Carney’s response was to pretend that the reporter was asking about Obama’s tax records.
“Sure. I think we’ve answered this a bunch. I think that the tradition of releasing income tax records for presidential candidates, for serious potential nominees and nominees of the two parties is well established. It’s not a law, but it’s well established. And it’s one that this president abided by when he was a candidate as senator. It’s one that numerous Republicans and Democrats have abided by, and we just think it’s a good idea.”
Les Kinsolving, WND’s correspondent at the White House, previously has raised the issue of documentation for Obama several times, but was shut down each time, starting with Robert Gibbs when he was
Obama’s press secretary the Mouth of Sauron.
Read rest of WND article here.
H/t our beloved Tina.
To date, these are the Obama records which have not been released:
- Passport records
- Kindergarten records
- Punahou School records
- Occidental College records
- Columbia University records and senior thesis
- Harvard Law School records
- Harvard Law Review articles, if any.
- Illinois State Bar Association records
- Illinois State Senate records/schedules (said to be lost).
- Medical records
- Marriage license of Obama Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham
- Divorce documents of Obama Sr. and Dunham
- Marriage license of Stanley Ann Dunham and Lolo Soetoro
- Adoption records of Barack Obama Jr. by Lolo Soetoro; and of course –
- Barack Obama Jr.’s original hard-copy long-form Certificate of Live Birth