Dr. James David Manning is the pastor of Atlan World Missionary Church in Harlem. Like our own Will, Rev. Manning is one of a miniscule minority (3%) of American blacks who think for themselves and had not voted for Obama. Manning is conservative, outspoken, and fiercely intelligent. (See my previous post on him, “Black Pastor Calls Obama Voters Racist,” with video HERE.)
Obama’s biography says that from 1981 to 1983, he was an undergraduate majoring in Political Science at Columbia University in New York, from which he graduated with a B.A. But, together with many other records and documents, Obama has refused to make public his Columbia University records, such as his transcript, GPA, and senior thesis. Another curiosity about his Columbia U. period is that no one — fellow student or professor or staff – can recall having seen or known him, which is strange indeed for a man widely touted for his alleged intellect and charisma.
Rev. Manning hired a team of investigators to comb over every bit of available evidence to validate Obama’s claim of having attended Columbia University. But the investigators could find none. Below is a summary of their investigation, which is published on American Grand Jury:
- Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.
- Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or tv activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.
- As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Graduating Class yearbook or invitation records.
- There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.
- Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single person has been able to say he or she remembers Obama.
For a video of Dr. Manning discussing this, CLICK HERE.